Terms and Conditions
- Offer begins September 17th 10:00am and finishes Sunday 26th September 11:59:pm.
- Limited sizes and colours on offer.
- Prices as marked.
PURE LINEN SALE (September 17th - 26th, 2021)
- Your contract for purchases made through Linen House is with Linen House and you being the purchaser. All goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or above to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to linenhouse.sg for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform Linen House as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Linen House reserves the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on linenhouse.sg
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on linenhouse.sg are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and linenhouse.sg until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens, we will confirm the acceptance by sending you a confirmation email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided from you at the time of your order being placed and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost, shipping details and delivery times.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an explanatory email from us detailing the reasons why.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address as per instructed on your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock, however, this will be communicated and agreed upon prior to dispatch.
- Linen House is unable to specify an exact delivery time. We will only specify an approximate delivery window.
- Where a customer gives written authority for products to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
- The couriers or postal services nominated by Linen House will deliver products during local business hours (Monday-Friday)
- Linen House is not responsible for the delivery times of products. Once products have been dispatched, it is the customer's responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by Linen House (as notified to the customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. Linen House shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
- Linen House accepts the following credit cards: Visa and Mastercard
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time prior by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product ordered in your shopping basket.
- Once you have submitted your order and have received your order confirmation email from linenhouse.sg, no changes can be made. If you wish to cancel your order, please email us a cancellation request marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ to email@example.com Please ensure you list your name, address and order number in the email.
- If you wish to cancel your order and your order has already been dispatched from our warehouse, you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our Returns procedure.
- Once we’ve received notification from you that you wish to cancel an order and it has not been invoiced, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be recredited to that credit or debit account within 3 business days of your order cancellation.
- linenhouse.sg will not pass on your personal or credit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your linenhouse.sg log in details, please contact our customer service team immediately.
- When you join or subscribe to Linen House, you agree to be subscribed to the Linen House mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- When you join or subscribe to Linen House you will be sent a complimentary voucher code for your first purchase as a registered customer. This registration voucher code has a limit of one per customer and can only be redeemed once. This voucher is not transferable. The voucher applies to any purchase $100 and over and is valid for 1 month from the date of issue. Linen House reserves the right to cancel and refund any purchase if the voucher code criteria is not met.
- If any item(s) are returned as per the 14-day money back guarantee and the total value of the order (after refund) falls below $100, Linen House reserves the right to deduct the coupon code value from the refund amount.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on linenhouse.sg is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to accept an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods that were not what you ordered, or that are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, please notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email and we will happily honour our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of mitigating factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
- Our product videos are shot using studio lighting. Therefore, product colours will vary to actual product. Please refer to images for a true colour match as we have taken every measure to ensure correctness. However, please bare in mind that due to screen variances and redness we cannot guarantee that the colour on your personal screen matches the image colour we have uploaded.
- The products sold on linenhouse.sg are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from linenhouse.sg except to the extent of any liability at law.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the site. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the site except to the extent of any liability at law.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death of personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- All promotions on linenhouse.com and Linen House eNewsletter are only applicable online at www.linenhouse.sg. Online promotions do not apply to retail stores or any other online retail stockist.
- Linen House reserves the right to decline and refund an order in the event that there has been an error with any promotional pricing or conditions.
- When returning any item purchased during a promotional offer, the refund amount will consider the promotion conditions. If the minimum purchase conditions are no longer met due to the return, the discount value will be deducted from the refund amount owing.
- You can only use one promotional code for a single purchase.
- $30 off your first order promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of all the Linen House websites. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact our friendly customer service team before placing an order.
The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
The terms and conditions will apply between you and Linen House, when you purchase an item from www.linenhouse.sg as follows:
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
When placing an order, you warrant that any and all information given is accurate and complete. Therefore:
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
linenhouse.sg will be happy to honour our obligations under Australian Consumer Law if any product is damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance in our error.
JOINING & SUBSCRIBING TO LINEN HOUSE
We do not accept liability (except as set-out below) for any errors and/or omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the linenhouse.sg web pages are owned and controlled by Linen House.
In accessing our web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Linen House web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Linen House.
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third-party websites or any other written material.
The only prices that apply for Linen House products are those stated on the Linen House material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third-party.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. This way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Linen House and you are expected to do.
You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation.
Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.